Tracking the work of the new owners in their quest to turn NUFC in to a global footballing powerhouse.
|9/11/21||Eddie Howe Head Coach and coaching staff Jason Tindall, Stephen Purches, Simon Weatherstone, Dan Hodges (sports science)|
|14/12/21||Mark Leyland Coach Analyst|
|2/5/22||Liam Mason Lead Sports Scientist|
|11/2/22||Dave Galley Physiotherapist|
|13/5/22||Majed Al Sorour Director|
|6/6/22||Dan Ashworth Director of Football|
|22/7/22||John Devine Club legal counsel|
|22/8/22||Darren Eales CEO|
|Dec 21||Player Warm Up/Activation area at St James Park home change rooms|
|8/12/21||Sports Direct signs taken down|
|15/3/22||Shearer’s Bar returned|
|17/5/22||Alan Shearer statue back on club ground|
|May – July 22||– Training ground renovated. |
– Cosmetic improvements on the outside and inside of St James Park.
– Family area refurbished.
– Safe standing area installed for opposition fans on level 7.
– More open and transparent dialogue between the club and fans.
– Positive increase in social media activity
– Return of fan group Wor Flags for every home game with the biggest displays in the country
See anything we’ve missed or got wrong, let us know!